Tuesday, October 28, 2014

season's greetings

Hello, and good day!

I hope the week has gotten off to a good start, so far.

The weather here has been so lovely lately, I'm sort of scared for what might be in the works!!

But I'll take what I can get, it's supposed to be 14 degrees here for Halloween, and I couldn't be happier. 
It will be so nice to not have to put your snowsuit on underneath your costume this year.

Anyway, today I have a card to share that is simple and festive.



I used the new "Season's Greetings" die from Avery Elle.

Now I would have loved to pop this panel up but a) I was too lazy to pop up all of those extra little pieces, and b) I actually think it stands out a bit more not being popped up.

Have a wonderful week!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...