Tuesday, June 10, 2014

#smile

Hello!!

Things around here have been pretty busy lately, 
but last week we carved out a little time for some family photos.

It was so much fun to do, that I felt the need to do something special with some of the photos.

I made a scrap page!! 
This is a first for me, I picked the photos, the paper, and came up with the layout all by myself, no workshop, nothing.

I never seem to be able to focus enough to do an entire layout.

This new fabulous set from Avery Elle, 
#smile seemed like just the right thing to use.


Now, please excuse the terrible pic. 
I have no clue how to photograph a layout, I've never done it before!

Avery Elle #Smile clear stamps

Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. SO SO adorable! I love your scrappy style, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfully CAS layout! Love the kraft against all the brilliant greens. And your little guy is so sweet! He looks so happy. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the layout and the Polaroid camera stamp! Soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...